Tuesday, January 17, 2017

Tweet Fiction Explained

    From today on I've decided to try something new. Everyday I'm going to post on a story of a 140 characters on my new Twitter account, @Civil_Writing. I will always try to hit exactly 140 characters, but in some cases I may just say fuck it and go a few short. I'll never go over, however. 

   This should present an interesting challenge as I'll be very limited in the descriptors I can choose to use, meaning I'll have to try and use more powerful descriptors to get across the impact I intend. 

   Once it's posted, I'm going to head here to expand on the concept I've started with that Tweet. So basically I'll be using the Tweet as though it were a writing prompt. I can't promise anything good will come out of this, but it should be good practice!

   Another post will be coming shortly after this one for the very first entry in this series. Hope y'all enjoy it!

No comments:

Post a Comment